Holistic International centre with a strong local base, leisure and vacation centre, training, wellbeing and personal development. Zen Vouga’s strategy is to create a social, human, built, natural and ecological environment favourable to the development and blooming of the best abilities and skills that the human being has. We are a partner of reference in the International panorama for writer and academic retreats, family vacations, meditation retreats, personal development courses and harmony with nature.
Zen Vouga is doing refurbishing work for the energetic efficiency, equipment and infrastructures, as well as setting up the production of renewable energies, as well as doing investments in management, marketing and advertising.
Zen Vouga is a holistic tourism project aiming to value, promote and improve the natural, landscape, cultural and environmental heritage of the region, with its actors.
- Cooperate and establish new and closer partnerships with local stakeholders, contributing to local development at the economic, social, cultural and environmental levels.
- Invest in the continuous differentiation of the services and offer Zen Vouga, through “out of the box” partnerships, amplifying thus the penetration degree in the internal and external markets and promoting internationalisation.
- Promote and do forest walks and therapy. This therapy, called forest bathing in Japan, is scientifically proven by several studies (for instance: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19568835).
– Business critical areas:
- High season: Vacation rental (School holidays and National holidays). Renting all year long, financial sustainability and temporal longevity are leveraged by the investment in energetic efficiency and renewable energy sources.
- Low season: Weekends of rest, retreats and courses for business executives, entrepreneurs and consultants. Privileged contacts with multinational corporations and coaches allow us to offer this to companies.
- Courses, retreats and workshops of global reach. Areas: Environment and Ecology, Personal Development, Writing, Spirituality, Agroforestry, Hypnotherapy and NLP, Meditation and Mindfulness. International writing retreats, with renowned academics and low season retreats for writers.
Zen Vouga is the Quinta do Fundo de Vila farm, located in a secluded area, ideal for you to rest away from it all, in the heart of the Vouga Valley, in Northern Portugal. We have three fully furnished houses for rent, a covered swimming pool with toilet and support area, two barbecues and a traditional wooden oven, a maize crib, covered garage and open air parking, a table tennis room, a terrace with chairs and tables, and plenty of green spaces for you to relax and enjoy. The farm is in the family since 1744, even though there are records of there having been a Roman villa in the premises. of which there are no remnants.
For information and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com or +351912288832
O Zen Vouga é a Quinta do Fundo de Vila, uma quinta numa área calma e reservada no coração do Vouga, ideal para você descansar longe do bulício e da confusão. Temos três casas completamente equipadas para aluguer, uma piscina coberta com casa de banho e área de apoio, dois grelhadores e um forno tradicional a lenha, um espigueiro de milho, garagem coberta e parque de estacionamento ao ar livre, uma sala com mesa de ping-pong, um terraço com cadeiras e mesas, e diversos espaços verdes para você relaxar e desfrutar. A quinta está na família desde 1744, embora haja registos de que existia uma villa Romana neste local, dos quais não restam vestígios.
Para informações ou reservas, é favor contactar firstname.lastname@example.org ou 912288832
Zen Vouga est Quinta do Fundo de Vila, une ferme dans un région isolée, idéale pour vous puissiez vous reposer loin de la confusion de la ville, dans le coeur de la Vallée Vouga, au Nord du Portugal. Nous avons trois maisons equippées pour location, une piscine couverte avec salle de bain et cuisine, deux barbecues et un four à pain traditionnel, garage couverte et places de parking en plein air, une terrace avec des chaises et tables, une salle avec table de ping-pong et plein d’espaces verts que vous permettent de relaxer et prendre plaisir. La ferme est dans la famille depuis 1744, même si il y des registres d’avoir une villa Romaine dans les lieux, desquels il n’y a pas de vestiges.
Pour des informations et résérvations, veuillez svp nous contacter sur email@example.com ou +351912288832